Thursday, May 2, 2013

Wandering Wonders

Do you ever just ponder on why you think so much? Or how much you really say, I wonder... I think too much, and I wonder about anything you could possibly wonder. Sometimes I wish I didn't though, I wish I could just stop my brain from wondering about whatever it wonders. The wonders flow through our head, the wander, here, there, everywhere. I think wondering is good, to an extent. you have to wonder to learn sometimes, but I do think we wonder about unnecessary things that I ponder and wish I hadn't. It's also fascinating to think of what wondering really is? We are thinking of things, sometimes, that have never happened, or we haven't seen to be true? Or that could possibly not even be real. How does that make sense? I wonder, see, there it is again, wonder, if it is just our imagination, or our dreams, our personalities, or if we were just made to wonder? They are everywhere though, our wonders, I know mine wander everywhere around my head, my dreams, and some even in my heart. I ponder them too much, and try to make them a reality. In some way, that's okay, and probably a good thing, but other times, I just wonder why I can't stop wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment